Want to sell your products online? If yes, then you will have to agree that converting visitors into sales is not an easy task. But, you can do it seamlessly by sales funnel. All you need to do is create a sales funnel to ensure that it is well-designed; it will certainly help boost your sales and offer more value to your customers.
There are various platforms available in the market that helps you in this process, and one of the best is ClickFunnels. This well-known marketplace offers complete transparency, is a reputed brand, and offers a high commission to its affiliate. In this blog, we will provide you with the complete ClickFunnels Affiliate Review.
Before moving on, first, let us understand what exactly a sales funnel is?
In the marketing world, the sales funnel is the word used to describe the potential journey that the customers go through to make a purchase. The major point that the sales funnel focuses on is getting the customer’s email address, as it is considered a vital step for commencing a fruitful relationship.
There are multiple steps involved in creating a sales funnel; these steps might vary from company to company. Let us have a look:
Step 1- Awareness
This is the first step of the sales funnels as the target audience first gets aware of your product or service. There are various ways they might get to know about your product, such as social media platforms, advertising, mouth to mouth, etc.
Step 2- Interaction
Once the audience is well-aware of your product, they will evaluate based on their interest in the product. Then, they will try and analyze the problems your product can solve and do competitive research to ensure they make the best buying decision.
Step 3- Follow-Ups
Once they have the complete product and brand information, these customers will search for pricing information and packaging options. If you want the prospects to become the buyers, then you will have to start webinars and sales pages.
Step 4- Action
This is the main step as here you will get to know whether the prospect buys the product or not. You can start with different marketing campaigns to stay on top of the customer’s mind. The major role of a good sales funnel is to create an emotional connection, and it helps make every customer more valuable to you.
What is ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
Before we move on to the ClickFunnels Affiliate Review, let us first understand what it is about. It is a unique program that renders affiliates added advantage for making money through their platform. ClickFunnels is a website and sales funnel builder that aids users create a sales funnel that will help businesses advertise, sell and deliver their products online.
Click funnel makes the sales funnel process pretty easy with its drag and drop template, an all-in-one dashboard, and other amazing features.
These are a few steps that you need to follow for creating an excellent sales funnel as a ClickFunnels affiliate:
- The first thing you need to do is create lead magnets
- After that, link the visitors to the email list
- Use automation for delivering additional lead magnets
- You need to create a drip campaign for better results
- After that, you will require to link the product delivery software to the emails
- The most important step is creating payment gateways, as this is the reason you are doing everything for
- The last step is to compare it with several services manually
Also Read: Top 35 Affiliate Marketing Agencies
Why Click Funnel? Reasons
There are various reasons to join this amazing ClickFunnels affiliate program; let us take a dive and see what’s in there for you-
1. Commission- Being a part of their affiliate program opens the door for earning a good commission. For every successful sale, the affiliate gets a 40% recurring commission.
2. Sticky Cookie- Their affiliate uses a sticky cookie, program wondering what it is. It is a unique name given to a piece of commission that is structured to credit you for sales. Let us understand this feature in detail; when any customer clicks your referral link, they will get your sticky cookie. This will entitle you to commissions from every product they buy, in any funnel they go to.
3. Reputation– This Company was started in 2017, and you will be amazed to know that it is a self-funded company. It has an amazing reputation, and since then, they have been delivering excellent performance; even if you read ClickFunnels Affiliate Review, you will get to know why they have such a huge customer base, which is increasing every day.
4. Transparency- They have transparent policies and guidelines for affiliates. On their FAQ page, you will get all the answers you have in your mind related to their affiliate program.
5. Marketing material- You get their marketing copy and graphics in your affiliate dashboard and begin promoting it.
6. Affiliate Training- The best thing is that they also provide affiliates with a free affiliate Bootcamp Training course that enables them to promote ClickFunnels and start earning money.
A few other reasons why to opt for ClickFunnels are:
- It offers a free trial for 14-days. This means that you can test the software and decide whether to opt for its premium version or not
- An all-inclusive dashboard that presents the information to affiliates about their funnel stats, best-converting sales funnel, email lists, and much more.
- Clickfunnels aids you in generating leads or starting an event using sales funnels.
- An array of templates available on this platform
- The templates they offer are very easy to edit
- It’s pretty simple and quick to set up a web page or a landing page because of their drag and drop page builder.
- You can customize almost anything you want on the page
- You can make and sell distinct sales funnel on the ClickFunnels platform
Best Features of ClickFunnel
By now, you must have got an insight into ClickFunnels, but there is a lot more that you need to know about its fantastic features to make your mind to be the ClickFunnels affiliate. This platform renders advanced and some very useful features that every affiliate looks for. Here is the list:
1. Funnel Template Blueprints- It comes with a suite of a comprehensive database of premade templates that are designed beautifully. They offer around 22 types of funnels; they are categorized into 3 categories: event Funnels, Sales Page Funnels, and Lead Capture Funnels. There are a few other funnel types as well; you can select any as per your usage.
They take just a couple of minutes to set up and are very simple to use. There are both free and paid templates available you can choose from as per your budget and requirements.
2. Easy-to-use visual drag and drop editor- This is one of the best features of ClickFunnels as with this feature, any changes you make will appear the same way when you launch the page. Unlike in the contemporary days when even when you made small alterations on the sales page, you would have tore-launch the page to ensure that the changes appear the way you want them to appear.
It is an amazing feature as it can be used to achieve almost any design you wish. The best thing about Clickfunnles is that its editor is very intuitive to use. You can select the components on the page and effortlessly move them where you want.
You can edit the text elements online and tweak any element’s properties through its fly-out sidebar. Another worth-knowing thing is that no coding is required. Therefore, you need not learn HTML or CSS, or any technical things.
3. Testing & Analytics- They offer built-in A/B testing and heatmaps. With the help of the A/B testing feature, you will be able to evaluate numerous pages of your sales funnel. In addition, it identifies the elements that are performing badly so that you can achieve an optimized and professional-looking landing page.
The best thing is that they show the comparison in a visual format to make it easy for you to analyze which one is working best for your online business. It also helps build a duplicate funnel and split traffic to see which has the better conversion rate.
The benefit of Heatmaps is that it presents the visitor engagement trends by starring the elements of the page that are interacted with the most.
4. Opt-in forms- ClickFunnels’ opt-in forms make the process of creating an email list easy with its third-party integrations. Whenever the visitor provides their email address, it is automatically added to the list. They also provide users with numerous user-friendly and elegant templates of opt-in forms.
5. Nice Selection of Page Elements- Elements are vital as they offer flexibility to create pages you want, and ClickFunnels has a variety of them for its users. Some of the basic widgets are buttons, texts, images, headlines, and videos. These are the basic elements required for building a website; it also offers some of the advanced elements such as:
- SMS Signup
- Facebook Comments
- Custom HTML
- Pricing Tables
- FAQ Blocks
- Progress Bars
- Countdown Timers
Mostly in all the elements, you will be able to change background colors, margins, fonts, and alignment.
6. One-click Upsells and Downsells- Yet another feature that streamlines the process of boosting sales and making a profit. Furthermore, this helps make the shopping experience better for your customers because it makes purchasing combos and additional products easy.
The role of this feature is to collate the personal information and payment preference of customers, so the next time they shop, they will not have to provide the same details again.
7. Follow-up Funnels- You can save money that you spend on hiring professional programmers, designers, and an email responder as well. With the help of this amazing feature, you can select from the existing list or make a fresh mailing list for follow-ups.
8. SMS notifications- They also provide a text alert feature; all you need to do is integrate the ClickFunnels account with an SMS marketing service. This way, you will be able to create an SMS from your dashboard.
9. Email broadcast- This feature aids users in sending bulk emails, just like the email automation software. They also provide you with an option to automatically set a date and time for broadcasting the email.
10. Order forms- This is an important feature, particularly for the checkout process, as it creates a base for upsell or down-sell pages. You can seamlessly make one-step or two-step forms with the help of templates and customizable elements.
11. Actionetics- It is a ClickFunnels tool that helps track the lead as they visit your sales funnel. Tracing the visitor’s behavior enables you to create products or services as per their needs.
12. Backpack- This feature is available only in the premium ClickFunnels plan; its benefit is that it generates affiliate traffic, and you only need to pay when a sale is complete.
What we like about ClickFunnels
As per our research and ClickFunnels Affiliate Review, here are a few things that we liked the most about them-
- Its One-click Upsells feature enables users to add additional products after buying a product.
- You can create an easy checkout process for your customers by using order forms that curtail cart abandonment.
- It renders a membership area where customers can have exclusive access. This feature is beneficial for people who provide online training courses.
- Clickfunnels integrates with mostly all the well-known platforms.
- With this platform, you will be able to broadcast to your subscribers through Email, desktop notifications, Facebook, and even to their phones.
- It offers a robust feature called Actionetics, which aids in creating easy and powerful Follow-up funnels
- Follow-up-funnels addresses straight away to your individual customers based on information such as who they are, where they came from, what they bought, and what actions they took inside your funnel.
- Clickfunnels has its own affiliate program. This means you can promote Clickfunnels products from ClickFunnels itself.
- You can also avail of their free training programs. In addition, you can also create an affiliate marketing platform to manage your own affiliates.
- Offers a Split Testing feature that tests 2 funnels; this helps you analyze which one converts more.
- A big 225K+ Facebook group where people help one another.
Funnel Flix Training
As per the ClickFunnels Affiliate Review, its training is fantastic and very useful. It comprises a collection of ClickFunnels focused content they provide you as part of their Standard plan. It comprises:
- 30 Days book videos
- Product Secrets
- Funnel Builder Secrets
- Affiliate Bootcamp
- Funnel University
They also offer premium training modules such as Ad Skills and Tony Robbins private collection. If you opt for their platinum plan, you can access training from legends such as Dan Kennedy and Frank Kern.
- Amazing platform for designing marketing and sales funnels
- Its Editor balances the ease of use with flexibility
- ClickFunnels can be integrated into WordPress sites/custom domains
- Offers Legitimate Page Builder, it helps you see changes as you make them
- Professional and elegant templates for every type of funnel
- Membership Area functionality
- The stupendous onboarding process for learning the software
- Software gets better after every update
- You can use ClickFunnels to market Digital or Physical Products
- You can effortlessly share any funnels you create and earn affiliate commissions automatically
- You can combine it with Stripe for taking payments easily
- It can also be integrated with Convertkit or other email providers for sending automated emails
- The support they offer is commendable, as they also create video screen grabs just for you
- In their standard plan, there are limits on the number of funnels, pages, and visitors you get
- If you are a novice internet marketer, it can sometimes be confusing for you to use
- Steep learning curve
- Split testing they offer is pretty basic
- Support is good but at times take a couple of hours to respond
- Without meeting strict requirements, you will not be able to promote the ClickFunnels trial as an affiliate
- When ClickFunnels collapses, your landing pages will also stop working
- If you are using a free domain, you will often feel that URLs are pretty funky
Products to promote on ClickFunnels
Here comes some exciting information for you in this ClickFunnels Affiliate Review; below, you will find the products that you can promote plus the commission you can earn by selling them:
1. One Funnel Away (OFA) Challenge- This is one of the high-paying products you can promote. You will not believe that they offer 100% commission if you sell it. OFA costs $100, which means that the commission you will earn is $100.
As per the experts, it is recommended first to enroll yourself in the OFA program and show how it helped you and your business. This way, you will be able to attract more customers and convert them into sales.
2. Dotcom Secrets- You will be able to make a $1 commission if you sell the free-plus-shipping book and can earn $966 on various backend offers when users buy.
3. Expert Secrets- You will be able to make a $1 commission on front-end sales and earn $926 on various backend offers.
4. Network Marketing Secrets- You will be able to make a $1 commission on front-end sales and earn $174 on various backend offers.
5. Traffic Secrets- You will be able to make a $1 commission on the plus and earn $291 on various backend offers.
6. Copywriting Secrets- You will be able to make a $1 commission on the free book and earn $329 on various backend offers.
7. Funnel Scripts- You can earn a one-time payment of $318.80 when you sell a copy of Funnel Scripts software.
Another benefit you can avail yourself of as being a ClickFunnels affiliate is that when you have 100 subscribed members to their software, they will give the lease of your dream car which will be around $500 a month. However, if you are able to make 200 active members, then the amount increases to $1000 a month, plus they also give you an award for the same.
ClickFunnels Affiliate Program Commission
In this ClickFunnels Affiliate Review, it is vital to know about the commission. If you want to become a ClickFunnels affiliate, you must know their commission structure.
They provide their affiliates with more than 40% recurring commission for each referral converted into a paid ClickFunnel user. This means if you are able to refer 5 users in a month, you will earn around $2500 a year. There is one condition to it that you should be its paying member.
They have a three-tier referral commission program, as 40% is just for its premium affiliates:
Tier 1 Affiliates
Beginners get a 20% commission on the premium ClickFunnels subscription plans.
Translating into commissions of $19.4 a month for the regular ClickFunnels subscription and $59.4 a month for the Platinum subscription plan.
The ClickFunnels affiliates in Tier 1 can promote the following:
- DotCom Secrets Book ($1 for Book, 40% for upsells)
- The One Funnel Away Challenge ($100)
- 30 Day Summit (40%)
- Expert Secrets Book ($1 for Book, 40% for upsells)
- 2CCL (100% only for the front end)
- 5 Day Lead Challenge (no commissions on leads, but challengers are led to OFA for a $100 commission)
- Traffic Secrets Book ($1 for Book, 40% for upsells)
Tier 2 Affiliates
ClickFunnels affiliate who earns a minimum of $1000 commissions is moved to tier 2.
On this level, the commission rate is increased to 30% on the premium plans. This means they can make a commission of $29.1/mo for the regular plans and $89.1/mo for platinum plans. The 40% commission is on front-end products and 30% on software.
The 40% commission is on the following products:
- One Funnel Away ($100)
- Traffic Secrets Book
- DotCom Secrets Book
- Expert Secrets Book
- 30 Day Summit
The 30% commission is on the following products:
- 14-day free trial
- Funnel Builder Secrets
- Funnel Hacking Secrets
Tier 3 Affiliates
Affiliates with a minimum of 40 active premium ClickFunnels users, who signed up using your referral link, are promoted to Tier 3.
In tier3, the commission rate increases to 40%, which means you will make $38.8/month and $118.8/month if your referrals are ClickFunnels customers. Now for tier 3 affiliates, the commission is 40% on front-end products and 40% on software.
The 40% commission is on the following front end and software products:
- Traffic Secrets Book
- Expert Secrets Book
- DotComSecrets Book
- One Funnel Away ($100)
- 30 Day Summit
- 14-day free trial
- Funnel Builder Secrets
What are Share Funnels, and how do they work?
It is ClickFunnel’s built-in feature that is unique, and you might not find it on other similar platforms. With this, you can generate a unique shareable URL (share funnels) for every funnel that is created in your account. As soon as the visitors click on the shared funnel link, they will be able to see the sales page.
On this page, they will get the information about all the steps involved in your funnel with videos and previews at the bottom of the page. If the visitor is an existing ClickFunnels affiliate, your funnel will be added automatically to their account.
If it is a new customer, you can ask them to opt for the free-day trial. If the visitor stays and becomes a paying member, you will earn a commission. This is a pretty easy and simple strategy, and the best part is that it can be easily duplicated. This shows how powerful share funnels can be for your business.
Here is how you can create share funnels:
- Login to your account and make the required adjustments on the funnel which you want to share or post
- Once the changes are made, click on the ‘Settings’ tab; it will show you various options.
- You will see the ‘Share this Funnel URL’ as you scroll down. You will find the unique link inside this tab. Once you get the link, copy it and start sharing.
How to make money with Share Funnels?
After reading ClickFunnels Affiliate Review, this is one question that you must be thinking of for sure. So once your Share Funnels is ready, here are a few things you can do to make money from the URL:
1. Incentive method- If your share funnel is good, you can make huge incentives. It helps create excitement among your users and motivates them to sign up and access your funnel. Once they visit your funnel, you can add them to your email list and get a commission from ClickFunnels.
2. Local Business Method- This is one of the best ways of using ClickFunnels; all you need to do is signup with the brick-and-mortar businesses in your area. By doing this, you can promote their company through sales funnels. You give the funnels for free or sell them; it will solely depend on your marketing strategy.
In both ways, business owners will have to signup for a ClickFunnels account; for this, they use your share funnels URL. If you do it the right way and the sales funnels give them the desired results, you’ll have them as ClickFunnels premium members under you for the long haul.
3. Business Service- ClickFunnels has invented a new profession, ‘Funnel Consultant,’ and the money you can earn from it is pretty decent. Various entrepreneurs go online to advertise their business; therefore, the demand for sales funnel will grow even more in the coming years.
This is a nice opportunity for you to create funnels for others; if you are able to build a good name and reputation here, the chances of getting work increase. You can also put your share funnel URL in every funnel you create, as that will help you earn bonus commissions.
4. Email Marketing add-on method- If you want your email marketing campaign to be successful, you need to make sure that it engages readers every single time. Share funnel URL as per your niche in your emails as that will leave a great impact. There are numerous ways to insert the links in your copy. You need to ensure that your link is clickable and not spam-like.
Is ClickFunnels a scam?
ClickFunnels is not a scam, but yes, it has received some negative feedback because of the affiliates trying to promote it.
Overall as per the ClickFunnels Affiliate Review, it is an amazing tool that offers a great affiliate opportunity. Various affiliates are using this platform to earn a good amount of money every month.
What integrations does ClickFunnels offer?
Here is the list of the significant platforms that ClickFunnels integrates with-
It also integrates with almost all the best email marketing programs.
How does ClickFunnels stand against the competition?
Let us compare ClickFunnels with some of its competitors and see which one is better-
ClickFunnels vs. LeadPages
LeadPages is well-known for creating landing pages and is said to be the market leader in this sector. But, to be honest, it is not comparable to ClickFunnels when it comes to creating funnels. The USP of LeadPages lies in lead generation but not creating a sales funnel.
ClickFunnels vs. GrooveFunnels
It is the new competitor of ClickFunnels. Groovefunnels sales funnel builder is called GroovePages, an amazing feature that can replace a lot of tools, making it an all-in-one marketing platform.
It has been observed that, as of now, building pages on ClickFunnels is pretty easy than GrooveFunnels. Although they are making the changes in their software to make it quick, it will become a worthwhile competitor in no time.
A lot of people are opting for Groove Funnels because of its free plan and lifetime pricing option.
ClickFunnels vs. SamCart
SamCart is a wonderful platform that enables users to create better-looking checkout pages that help increase the conversion rate. Various good points about SamCart are that it is easy to set up, offers flexible payment methods such as PayPal & Stripe, and offers 17 kinds of customizable checkout page templates.
One of the major drawbacks is that it lacks the flexibility that ClickFunnels drag and drop builder offers. Also, SamCart cannot capture leads and build a complete sales funnel.
The pricing of both platforms is similar, but the flexibility that ClickFunnels offers is better.
ClickFunnels vs. BuilderAll
BuilderAll is considered to be an economical ClickFunnels alternative. The good thing is that it offers numerous features at a low cost compared to ClickFunnels. Many people like this platform, and there are various active users, but the major drawback is that it is not very intuitive to use; this is where ClickFunnels takes advantage of this marketplace.
After reading the ClickFunnels Affiliate Review, here are a few things that need to be pointed out-
Complaint 1- Adding a funnel can sometimes be time-consuming
Choosing funnel type and template and adding that to your account can take up to 15 seconds every time you do this. Various competitors in the market can do this in half the time.
Complaint 2- Funnel creation and visitors limits
In the base package of ClickFunnels, there is a limit of 20 funnels, 20,000 visitors, and 100 pages. So just give a thought to it; if you are getting around 20,000 visitors a month, why not upgrade to its premium plan rather than sticking to the base plan where there are so many restrictions.
Complaint 3- Steep learning curve
ClickFunnels offer numerous features and a wide selection of options to the ClickFunnels Affiliate but are slightly tough for newbies. Although its interface is easy, beginners might have to try it a few times before learning to build a funnel on it.
Who should opt for ClickFunnels?
Different people have different requirements, so let us have a look and see if it is apt for you to be a ClickFunnels affiliate or not-
1. Beginners- This software is not recommended for newbies; they should try and learn more about WordPress basics. They should focus on learning to build a website and how they can get organic traffic from Google. Initially, you should not jump into the sales funnel; instead, try and learn the basics first.
2. Small business owners/Consultants- It is a must for you because small business owners require a landing page to be designed for special offers. ClickFunnels offers you the same flexibility as any other page builder; therefore, you might not even require a website to launch it.
Mostly, all small businesses do have a website these days; even if you don’t have a website, ClickFunnels don’t worry as it does not need to have a website to launch it.
3. Intermediates- If you are already making money online and have some traffic on your website, ClickFunnels might be worth it. For example, if you are making $2500 a month from affiliate income, spending $97 a month is worth it.
4. Advanced- If you are making more than $3000 a month, you are considered an advanced marketer. This means you can afford its premium plans, and it will be beneficial for you if you are creating a new product or offering a service.
How do Affiliate Programs help your brand?
This question has been asked many times as people think that it is just for earning money, but the truth is that it can also help your brand in various ways-
1. Amplifies SEO- For spreading the word about your funnels and cash in affiliate’s tool, use referral links. It enables them to connect with profitable backlinks with well-known sites that enhance your SEO.
2. Increases Brand Awareness- It has been observed that affiliate programs usually choose brands and services they connect with. It is because it makes it easier for them to find the target audience and multiply brand visibility among the prospective buyers.
3. Less Risk- The user pays to the affiliate only when the online sales are generated or completed. This eliminates the risk of spending a huge amount on advertisements without any traffic or conversion.
4. Effective- By now, it is pretty much clear that affiliate programs usually work on word-of-mouth, as it is more credible. However, ClickFunnels is an all-in-one sales generator and management software that can help increase conversions within no time.
Q1) How is the ClickFunnels support?
A1) It can be a hit or miss, but they strive hard to improve it. They answer the request within a couple of hours, and the staff is also helpful. However, if you want quick support, then it can be an issue as they take some time to answer queries.
Q2) Do they offer a free plan?
A2) They do not have a free plan, but the good news is that they have a 14-day free trial period where you can use its services and decide if its services are satisfactory or not. If you are satisfied, then you can opt to become a ClickFunnels affiliate.
Q3) Is joining its affiliate program free?
A3) Numerous affiliate programs charge you a fee for promoting products, but the ClickFunnels affiliate program is absolutely free. So you can join it without paying anything; all you need to do is complete its simple signup process.
Q4) Do you need a ClickFunnels account to be an affiliate?
A4) It is not essential to own a ClickFunnels account to become an ClickFunnels affiliate. You just need to signup and get approved for becoming an affiliate. There is no charge for joining them or becoming an affiliate. But, it is recommended to take the 14-day free trial to become familiar with the platform before your start promoting it.
Q5) What is the payment plan of ClickFunnels?
A5) The basic plan starts at $97/month; in this, you get access to all the funnel creation tools, plus you can create 20 funnels, 100 pages, and 20,000 visitors.
The second plan is its Platinum plan, which costs $297/month; in this, you get unlimited funnels, pages, and visitors.
You can also opt for the OFA Platinum which costs $997, and in this plan, you get 6 months of ClickFunnels Platinum for free, plus you also get access to the One Funnel Away Challenge and various other bonuses. This makes the cost $166 a month, which is a wonderful deal that you should not miss.
They also offer annual plans; the benefit of this plan is that you get 12 months of ClickFunnels for the price of 10, plus you get priority video support. These are some of the payment plans to be the ClickFunnels affiliate.