Back in 2016, I got my first 1,000 subscribers and earned nearly $59 in the first month of creating my YouTube channel.
I can’t reveal my channel as that’s for extreme marketing and targeted. It will ruin algorithms but my secrets are here for you.
Moreover, YouTube introduced new monetization policies. Now, It’s a golden goose protected by tough policies.
- You need 1000 followers.
- 4000 hours of watch time.
- For Shorts: 10 Million views in 90 days.
That’s why, even after spending months, many people fail to achieve decent earnings through YouTube.
Reasons For Failure:
- Tough policies to crack.
- Lack of YouTube SEO and other skills.
- Poor thumbnail and title.
- Low-quality content.
The are many things that make it more and more competitive.
Don’t Worry, I’m Here to Help !!
Now, At least, in this post, you will learn the secret of cracking the eligibility criteria for monetizing your YouTube channel and starting earning.
YouTube 1000 Subscribers And 4000 Watch Hours (+10 Million Views for shorts)
We know that it’s not easy. Though, It can be made easy if you put your work and vision in the right direction.
Let’s do a simple maths.
For 4000 hours of watch time.
You need 2,40,000 minutes of video watch time on your videos.
It could be either on one video on your channel or on your entire video library on Youtube.
Whatever the case, most people skip the video or look for other videos if that doesn’t find value in your content.
That’s the reason, YouTube algorithms only show your videos to only few people as a beginner and you get lesser views, and becomes hard to meet 4000 hours of watch time.
So, you may ask.
How to get 4000 watch hours on youtube?
The answer is very simple. You need a robust Marketing strategy for your YT channel even if you managed to have a good quality video, thumbnail, and titles.
Don’t worry, I will guide you through both free and paid marketing hacks.
Ideally, if done with the proper strategy you can certainly achieve your 4,000 hours of watch time and 1000 subscribers in just 30 days.
- Your first 30 videos should be highly niche-targeted, high quality, value-giving, and engaging with good titles and thumbnails.
- Keep the first 15 videos of length between 5 to 10 mins only.
- Publish consistently on daily basis.
- Create and publish a medium post related to the video topic and embed the YouTube video.
- Answers trending questions related to video topics on Quora.
- Submit posts to best Medium publications.
- Circulate the video on Facebook groups, pages, and friend circles.
- Publish on Twitter and send personalized messages.
- Cold email outreach to get more views. It also helps to warm up the Youtube algorithms.
- Collaborate with top-notch YouTube creators. Send a gentle request to publish your high-quality original video on their channel.
- Create a personal blog and publish your videos there as well.
- Rethink, analyze progress, and publish that works better for your channel.
This free method is the most preferred method for most beginners as they struggle with the marketing budget.
Cons of free marketing:
- It requires hard work.
- Right topic selection.
- Slow progress.
But, It’s free and powerful as long as you have no other high-paying source of income that you put on stake to earn pennies as a beginner.
Even if you earn $20 a day or $50/hour, I always believe that the right utilization of your time over wasting your time is the stuff where you can’t bring better results as a beginner.
You can make money from all other stuff that is making your good return and put some money in paid ads to grow your channel parallelly.
Google is giving $500 Google ads free credit when you spend $500 on Google ads to promote your videos, business, or website.
Note: This watch time is not counted in 4000 hours but it helps to get over 1000 targeted subscribers in just 30 days.
To meet your 4000 hours of watch time as well as 1000 subscribers (+ 100 Million shorts views). I have a secret trick that works like anything.
Keep reading. 🙂
Follow the steps:
- Sign up for Google ads and run ads for your video or hire a freelancer to do this for you.
- Target niche-based audiences on YouTube through your paid video ads.
- Motivate viewers to subscribe to your Youtube channel.
- Keep optimizing the video ads (channel promotion) campaign that you have created on Google Ads.
- Test ads with different videos and keywords.
You can also repeat the same process with other ad networks such as Facebook ads, Taboola ads, Twitter ads, and others.
Now, you are able to get over 1000 subscribers through paid ads.
But, How you can get 4000 watch time that will be counted toward eligibility for monetization?
Well, it’s a trick.
- You can embed your video in Medium or any other web page and promote that page with Google Ads.
- You can hire freelancers to get organic views (Cost- $50 to $150).
- Also, you can market organically on Medium and Quora once you have over 1000 subscribers.
YouTube is a fantastic way to grow your brand, make money online, and build a loyal audience base.
Over a decade, we have seen 1000s creators becoming millionaires just by creating video content for YouTube.
This is my simple, effective, and highly researched guide for beginners and experts to start a profitable YouTube channel.
Would you like to share your feedback?
Start a Youtube channel, follow my secret strategies, and kick-start a profitable online journey in just 30 days.